- Corticolimbic Mechanisms of Behavioral Inhibition under Threat of Punishment.
- The association of emotion-driven impulsiveness, cognitive inflexibility and decision-making with weight status in European adolescents.
- Genome-wide association study identifies eight risk loci and implicates metabo-psychiatric origins for anorexia nervosa.
- Development and body mass inversely affect children’s brain activation in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex during food choice.
- The Effect of a Virtual-Reality Full-Body Illusion on Body Representation in Obesity.
- Insensitivity to Losses: A Core Feature in Patients With Anorexia Nervosa?
- The Role of Age on Multisensory Bodily Experience: An Experimental Study with a Virtual Reality Full-Body Illusion.
- Women with Anorexia Nervosa do not show altered tactile localization compared to healthy controls.
- Screening for Binge Eating Disorder in people with obesity.
- Disordered eating in three different age groups in Cyprus: a comparative cross-sectional study.
- Emotion-driven impulsiveness and snack food consumption of European adolescents: Results from the I.Family study.
- Relapse prevention in anorexia nervosa: Experiences of patients and parents.
- Assessment of mental capacity to consent to treatment in anorexia nervosa: A comparison of clinical judgment and MacCAT-T and consequences for clinical practice.
- Analysis of shared heritability in common disorders of the brain.
- Hoop training: a pilot study assessing the effectiveness of a multisensory approach to treatment of body image disturbance in anorexia nervosa.
- Body representation disturbances in visual perception and affordance perception persist in eating disorder patients after completing treatment.
- The determinants of food choice.
- Intellectual functioning of adolescent and adult patients with eating disorders.
- Emotion Regulation in Binge Eating Disorder: A Review.
- Mental capacity to consent to treatment and the association with outcome: a longitudinal study in patients with anorexia nervosa
- Evidence for three genetic loci involved in both anorexia nervosa risk and variation of body mass index.
- Development and Validation of a Decision Tool for Early Identification of Adult Patients with Severe and Complex Eating Disorder Psychopathology in Need of Highly Specialized Care
- A Novel Technique for Improving Bodily Experience in a Non-operable Super-Super Obesity Case.
- Eating disorders: the big issue.
- Associations between neural correlates of visusal stimulus processing and set-shifting in ill and recovered women with anorexia nervosa.
- A Virtual Reality Full Body Illusion Improves Body Image Disturbance in Anorexia Nervosa.
- Cognitive remediation therapy (CRT) as a treatment enhancer of eating disorders and obsessive compulsive disorders: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Rate, timing and predictors of relapse in patients with anorexia nervosa following a relapse prevention program: a cohort study.
- Influence of negative affect on decision making in women with retrictive and binge-purge type anorexia nervosa.
- Mental capacity to consent to treatment in anorexia nervosa: explorative study.
- Lichaamsbeleving 2.0: Een neurowetenschappelijke kijk op ‘jezelf dik voelen’ bij anorexia nervosa
- Virtual Reality Body Swapping: A Tool for Modifying the Allocentric Memory of the Body.
- Cognitive remediation therapy for eating disorders.
- Overview of genetic research in anorexia nervosa: The past, the present and the future.
- Altered food-cue processing in chronically ill and recovered women with anorexia nervosa.
- Drive for activity in patients with anorexia nervosa.
- Compulsory treatment in anorexia nervosa: A review.
- The importance of distinguishing between the different eating disorders (sub)types when assessing emotion regulation strategies.
- Differential impairments underlying decision making in anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa: a cognitive modeling analysis.
- Does the experience of ownership over a rubber hand change body size perception in anorexia nervosa patients?
- The effectiveness of cognitive remediation therapy in patients with a severe or enduring eating disorder: a randomized controlled trial.
- Walking through apertures: do you know what you are doing during body-scaled action?
- Too fat to fit through the door: First evidence for disturbed body-scaled action in anorexia nervosa during locomotion.
- Influence of negative affect on choice behavior in individuals with binge eating pathology.
- Longitudinal changes in the physical activity of adolescents with anorexia nervosa and their influence on body composition and leptin serum levels after recovery.
- The Val66Met polymorphism of the BDNF gene in anorexia nervosa: new data and a meta-analysis.
- Aberrant somatosensory perception in Anorexia Nervosa.
- Neuropsychological weaknesses in anorexia nervosa: set-shifting, central coherence, and decision making in currently ill and recovered women.
- Decision-making impairments in women with binge eating disorder in comparison with obese and normal weight women.
- Hyperactivity in anorexia nervosa: Warming up not just burning-off calories.
- A double burden: Emotional eating and lack of cognitive reappraisal in eating disordered women.
- The Eating Disorder Diagnostic Scale: psychometric features within a clinical population and a cut-off point to differentiate clinical patients from healthy controls.
- Anorexia nervosa and the Val158Met polymorphism of the COMT gene: meta-analysis and new data.
- Mandometer treatment not superior to treatment as usual for anorexia nervosa.
- The shaping role of hunger on self-reported external eating status.
- A meta-analysis of circulating BDNF concentrations in anorexia nervosa.
- Tactile body image disturbance in anorexia nervosa.
- Nurse evaluation of hyperactivity in anorexia nervosa: a comparative study.
- Are recently identified genetic variants regulating BMI in the general population associated with anorexia nervosa?
- A polymorphism in the 3′ untranslated region of the CCK gene is associated with anorexia nervosa in Dutch patients.
- Mutation analysis of the agouti related protein promoter region and the melanocortin-3 receptor in anorexia nervosa patients.
- Olanzapine reduces physical activity in rats exposed to activity-based anorexia: possible implications for treatment of anorexia nervosa?
- Polymorphisms in the brain-derived neurotrophic factor gene are not associated with either anorexia nervosa or schizophrenia in Dutch patients.